A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced technology executive to join this iconic and respected ASX listed Australian retail business.
Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible for developing and driving a world-class retail architecture for IT infrastructure (Cloud), network and security in a multi-brand, multi-channel retail context.
- Provide strong leadership and clear direction to the cloud, networking and security teams (30+ engineers);
- Create and maintain a strategy and architecture for the environments that support the Retail operations, including:
- on-premise datacentre infrastructure
- engineering, digital and data environments based on MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google
- identity management platforms (Azure Active Directory)
- core retail network supporting stores, warehouses, offices and contact centres
- third party interfaces with strategic retail partners
- telephony platforms for stores, contact centres and support office
- security platforms, security processes and compliance activities
- Uplift the general capability of the organisation in order to meet the next wave of customer expectations in multi-channel retailing
- Manage key projects from business case to delivery in line with requirements ensuring a measurable return on investment
- Manage escalated concerns as required, ensuring prompt and effective resolution of customer issues
- Ensure third party providers' delivery meets established service level agreements, meeting both operational and security / privacy requirements
Required Skills and Experience:-
- An experienced leader of enterprise scale IT Infrastructure and Security functions
- Experience in large distributed networks ideally in a Retail context
- Extensive experience in cyber-security standards, processes, architecture and relevant technologies
- Extensive experience in modern cloud architectures - ideally with MS Azure
- Experience in identity management architectures especially with Active Directory
This is an exciting opportunity to join this hugely successful business in a key leadership role as they continue their growth and ongoing success.
To express an interest in this role, please apply today or contact Katrina Park for a confidential discussion