About the company
Our client is an Australian owned retail businesses with an iconic brand, large national footprint and successful online store. Reporting into the CEO, this is a business-critical appointment and we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual with exceptional leadership capabilities to evolve the brand and drive the marketing & e-commerce strategy to ensure they continue to grow.
About the role
As a member of the Executive Leadership team, this appointment will take a lead role in shaping the future growth trajectory of this retail business. It is imperative that the appointed candidate can bridge the gap between setting a clear strategic vision, evolving the brand and delivering a strong marketing strategy that has a digital and loyalty undertone and continues to position this business as a market leader to both existing and new customer segments. You will be responsible for leading and mentoring a marketing & inhouse creative team, managing the A&P budget and delivering commercial growth across their retail & e-commerce channels as well as delivering an engaging customer experience at all communication touch points including CRM.
- Develop strategic brand vision and integrated marketing plans both at national, state and local level
- Lead and develop the capability of the marketing & in-house creative team
- Work closely with the GM Retail, Wholesale and Merchandise to drive overall business planning & performance
- Ensure long term brand health measurements and KPI's are met
- Manage financial budgets, reporting and external relationships
- Report on marketing, campaign and brand measurements to demonstrate contribution & ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline
- A track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, and customer propositions in a retail environment
- Innovative and digitally savvy Marketer ideally with experience in building integrated digital and one to one communication strategies
- Significant leadership experience with demonstrated ability to engage and develop teams and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience in delivering positive commercial outcomes within and high-level financial management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of retail fundamentals (marketing, supply chain, operations, and merchandise)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to engage and articulate a clear vision across a business
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
- Rewarding work culture & and a member of the senior leadership team
- Attractive package Cira $200k - $220k
- Unique opportunity to work within an entrepreneurial and inspiring Australian brand
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause.