About the company
Our client is one of Australia's most innovative fashion stable of brands. Established for more than 20 years, they are best recognised for outstanding quality, exceptional designs and an individuality to aspire to. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Marketing Manager whom will join them on their journey of growth and evolution across the globe.
About the role
As the Marketing Manager, reporting directly in to the Creative Director, you will work collaboratively bringing the unique designs and brand ethos to life, that will propel and elevate their portfolio forward. You will put words into actions as you take ownership of the marketing and promotional plans, as well as managing budgets and the marketing calendar for the year. You will be responsible for planning, driving and executing the strategic vision of the brands nationally and internationally across all visual, print, and social media platforms. Your marketing plans will be unique and respect the DNA of each of the brands and will set you apart from competitors as you attract and grow an already cult like loyal customer base.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Creation and delivery of the multi branded and multi-channel marketing strategies
- Leading and managing the company's B2B and consumer marketing activities to support business objectives and brand leadership
- Providing operational leadership in relation to all facets of the marketing function including managing content across all areas of the business
- Delivery against key performance targets including profit, market share and brand health measures
- Development of marketing communication, branding and creative design across media channels including; digital (website and social media content), advertising media buy, print production, video and photography production, public relations, database management, sponsorship and events.
- Manage sponsorship opportunities and implementation of promotional campaigns
- Manage all events and expos
- Management of marketing budget and monthly reporting
- Creation of seasonal advertising campaigns and catalogues
- Own final campaign activity including brand alignment, messaging, content development and channel elements
- Creation and management of all sell in packs and go to market sales packs across the brands
- Management of brands with major wholesale partners and our own retail stores
- Oversee external quote management systems
- Monthly reporting on all brands major marketing activities
- Relevant tertiary or related qualifications are preferred with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Fashion Industry
- Excellent Project management capability, global/regional stakeholder management and vendor management experience.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to translate business goals and objectives into actionable plans
- Experience with catalogue and print media
- Experience working with e-commerce and digital marketing
- Highly developed analytical and practical skills
- Highly developed numerical skills, including accuracy and interpretation thereof
- Strong organization and negotiation skills are evident with customers and suppliers
- Highly organised to meet schedules and time frames
You will be a commercially and analytically minded as well as being a creative individual whom is passionate about the fashion industry. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a small creative environment. Internally you will be surrounded by equally innovative and passionate individuals within the coolest and friendly culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.