About the company
This Australian iconic industrial equipment company have been at the forefront of innovation and technology in the manufacturing and engineering market across ANZ for over a decade, representing leading global brands, they pride themselves on providing the market with machinery that really makes a difference in terms of quality, automation and driving down cost in the engineering and manufacturing industries.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director this key leadership role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for the National Sales & Marketing strategy across the key client portfolio and national sales & marketing team.
- Working closely with the Managing Director, take the lead in setting the growth agenda for the existing client portfolio and new business projects across the engineering & manufacturing sectors.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the existing experienced technical business development team, also oversee and run the current marketing function
- Analise the current product portfolio and brands the organisation represents in the market to make sure they are aligned to the current business climate and target segements
- Explore new business opportunities through representation of new equipment brands, new channels to enter and oversea any potential M&A activity
- Conduct business reviews, project manage new product launches and systems implementations.
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, forecasting and margin control
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio
- Work internally with the heads of service and distribution to provide a seamless customer experience
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned GM, Head of or National Sales Manager with exceptional sales leadership skills.
- You will ideally have a track record of building business in both private and corporate environments
- Industry experience coming from an aligned equipment/technical service type market - Manufacturing Capital Equipment, Industrial technology or Process Automation Equipment.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are degree qualified
- A hands-on leader who can switch between strategic and tactical activities with ease
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of basic marketing principles
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
This well-established growing private enterprise have a culture built on innovation, collaboration and free thinking, know idea is a bad idea and team work is the name of the game..."
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Very supportive Managing Director who is at the heart of the business
- Executive level package on offer which will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
- This role forms part of the executive leadership team and will have a strategic input into the day to day running of the business
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent leading global brands
- Long term career prospects in this growing business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC15489.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.