This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced GM Operations to join a growing business that provides products into the building and construction industry. Based in Staplyton this role reports directly into the Board of Directors and is responsible for both the day to day operations of the business and setting the strategic direction. You will be responsible for overall sales, profitability and EBIT as well as other functional activities within the company. You will also be responsible for a small team with plans to grow this significantly. Currently the business has presence in two states with plans to enter all markets in the future.
The role has responsibility for delivering sales and achieving profitable growth and will be required to implement the strategy and develop and implement operational plan and budget.
To be successful in this role you will be comfortable in a frontline sales environment and developing long term relationships with existing customer and develop brand awareness and reputation. Strong ability to innovate and take a product to market is also imperative in this position.
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence prospective customers
- Create and deliver strategy and deliver actions and outcomes
- Credible and highly effective at negotiating and influencing at all levels especially with senior management
- Knowledge and ability of continuous improvement concepts and processes and quality assurances
- Strong people management and leadership experience including employee engagement, training and development and mentoring and coaching
- Proactive and effective in setting targets and goals and achieving them
- Ability to work in a autonomous environment
If you feel like you have the required experience please click APPLY NOW or call Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903 for more information.