About the company
Our client is a premium brands consumer products manufacturing business whose products are in high demand across Australia and into the Asia Pacific region. They are currently seeking a highly capable and experienced GM Operations & Supply Chain to lead strategic initiatives that underpin the organisations long term goals. They are seeking candidates who are mobile and are willing to relocate for this role.
About the role
As GM Operations & Supply Chain, the role will be responsible for providing effective leadership in the achievement of a highly flexible supply chain with world-class standards of productivity, quality, safety, engineering, customer focus, cost and people management. You will be a member of the senior leadership team and be jointly responsible for business growth through developing and executing strategic and business plans.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide leadership and articulate the vision for operations teams to deliver to customers needs in a profitable and sustainable manner;
- Drive operational excellence to build and sustain employee engagement whilst delivering a low cost, highly effective manufacturing and operations strategy;
- Provide a clear leadership focus to change mindsets on quality both in product and service with an objective to make this stand out as a core competency that our customers value and sees a major benefit in;
Skills & Experience
- Our client is seeking candidates who would be willing to relocate for this role;
- To be successful, you will have tertiary or post graduate qualifications in Engineering, Business or related discipline
- It is essential you have proven experience in managing complex manufacturing and supply chain operations with consumer products.
- You are a strong leader and have experience in building effective teams whilst leading change and using your experience in Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Providing outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to quickly gain the confidence of colleagues and customers.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Dale Young on (03) 8613 3503 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number DY19437.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.