About the company
This Iconic Australian organisation is at the forefront of innovation in the digital, retail, communications, and financial services space. A global company that is constantly evolving and innovating new ways to meet future needs of businesses. One of Australia's most trusted brands, employing over 35,000 Australians across a nationwide footprint.
About the role
This is a pivotal sales leadership position within a large and dynamic business. Leading a large commercial team you will be responsible for taking your business unit on a journey through transformation and embedding a strong sales culture. In this role there will be a strong focus on upskilling and developing your team to be multi-dimensional sales leaders and sales individuals in a complex environment, whilst achieving your set budget.
- Lead a team of 4 Sales Director and 32 Account Managers nationally
- Develop and execute the strategy for your business unit with a mandate of growing revenue across the segment
- Strong customer focus, putting in place account plans for all customers to ensure you are maximising the share of wallet from all clients in your portfolio
- Deliver on agreed revenue targets with a view to drive profitability
- Be a hands on leader that has an intimate understanding and key relationships within top customer accounts
- Drive an engaged, empowered and accountable sales team that loves coming to work and feels that they are adding value to the overall business
- Be a highly engaged leader, creating a collaborative culture across the business unit - seek to modernise the values and behaviours of the wider sales business unit
- Accurate forecasting of pipeline, sales and revenue for each customer
Skills & Experience
- An exceptional sales leader who has managed teams, led leaders and has a strong sales force capability, closing development gaps, and coaching sales people to maximise sales effectiveness.
- Ideally has lead a team through transformation and successfully managed to get individuals on the journey and see this through
- The successful candidate will have a strategic commercial mindset coupled with extensive commercial business knowledge
- A strong track record over-achieving set sales targets in a National Sales Leadership role or above
- Hands on leaders that has been successful negotiating sales deals and partnerships with Enterprise clients alongside their team
- Solution sales expert with the ability to negotiating large high-value sales deals with a complex solution, product and service range.
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation with both clients and company in mind.
- Has experience working in large, matrix style environments with examples of working cross functionally to achieve results
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number EM17678
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.