About the company
A well-known Australian corporate servicing multiple customer segments via multiple channels to market, currently undergoing a complete customer focussed transformation of all product and service lines within its portfolio.
About the role
Leading a transformation and PMO team, you will be the pivotal point across significant enterprise wide programs related to technology, service delivery, sales channels, innovation, product offerings and overall customer experience.
- Help create and define the customer strategy, transformation agenda and associated program of works
- Lead the PMO with appropriate frameworks, governance and reporting
- Effective project execution and delivery across the group
- Ensure whole of business approach to minimise risk, ensure integration and manage interdependencies
- Continually assess operating model to deliver positive strategic and operating benefits
- Oversee marketing, sales, innovation and product integration
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in a large complex, customer centric organisation leading a transformation / PMO
- Experienced in delivering major projects in excess of $100m each
- Business-wide and cross functional program experience including technology, digital, customer experience, sales, channel and marketing
- Highly commercial with a customer centric mindset and exceptional financial acumen
- Familiar with best practice techniques such as agile, design thinking and lean
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and leadership with a track history operating at senior exec level
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Braham on (03) 8613 3533 for a confidential discussion.