About the company
General Mills is a global food business with beloved, quality brands such as Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait and more. Offering a workplace culture that is flexible, innovative and focused on growth and development, they have recently been certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work. Their ANZ head office is locally based in Melbourne's eastern suburbs and there is now a rare opportunity for a Graduate Logistics Coordinator to join the team.
About the role
Reporting into the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to General Mills' grocery Customers (Coles, Woolworths, Metcash) and be a key contact for internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, and finance. You will play an important role in liaising with key customers and helping integrate their supply chains with General Mills, and this is a great opportunity to develop your understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes.
- Order management & prioritisation, as well as order processing within specific timeframes
- Proactive & timely communication to external & internal stakeholders of order status
- Analytics & reporting, including the identification of errors, risks and trends
- Shipment coordination including required documentation
- Processing returns and claims
- Contribution to continuous improvement activities for end-to-end supply chain
Skills and Experience
- Recent or expected graduate (2019, 2020, 2021) from a tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Logistic, Business or Commerce
- Strong commercial acumen and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills across systems such as Excel or SAP
- Demonstrated cross-functional skills and an ability to work closely with a team
- 6-12 months' workplace experience such as an internship, an applied course placement or relevant supply chain entry-level role is advantageous
Culture and Benefits
Join a multinational FMCG company with a human-centric and supportive team culture. Additional benefits include a comprehensive digital onboarding process, Work From Home setup support, competitive salary and bonus, and proactive career progression and training.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03 8613 3534) for a confidential discussion.