- Design collateral & assets promoting Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Support in the visual design of an eCommerce platform
- Work for a leading developer within the Gaming industry
About the company:
Our client is a leading developer of scenery and assets for flight simulation games since 2006. They have over 800 top-class products across several flight simulation games around the world and have become the go to platform for flying enthusiast.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will see you have the opportunity to bring to life the look and feel of all their marketing collateral and online assets. You'll also support the business as the go through a upgrade on their eCommerce platform, supporting them with the visual design across the site.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design a range of marketing collateral to brief; EDMs, Page Banners, Social Media Assets, among others.
- Ensure the overall look and design of assets meet brand guidelines
- Support an in-house team and agency to provide continual updates to website UI and UX
- Work within internal stakeholders on various design projects and tasks
Key attributes required:
- Proven Graphic & Digital design experience
- Knowledge of UX & UI principals
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and creativity
In return, they will offer full autonomy in your role, an environment that promotes creativity and rewards effort with a flexible working environment.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett