About the company
With their Head Office in the Mornington Peninsula, this company has over 140 employees spanning three continents. They provide their innovative products to the marine and aviation industries in a market that is seeing continued growth. All the products are proudly Australian made and the company invests heavily in R&D and modern equipment. The marketing team are in a fortunate position to leverage the market leader status, with capacity to drive it even further.
About the role
As a Graphic and Digital Designer, you will be the sole resource in designing high-quality, engaging visual content and marketing collateral, across both print and digital. The role offers plenty of variety, with your first big project to deliver on the annual product catalogue, whilst continuing to support the marketing and product teams in the creation of technical marketing collateral and digital assets for marketing campaigns, social, eDMs and websites. You will act as the brand guardian, ensuring designs are memorable, yet consistent and will be displayed in both existing and new markets.
Skills & Experience:
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design skills across both print and digital
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, B2B company, ideally in technical product or manufacturing industry
- Proven experience with Mailchimp and WordPress (or similar), uploading content to websites
- You're an Adobe Creative native
- HTML and CSS skills would be advantageous
- Animation and video editing experience, nice to have
- A strong collaborator, being able to work within a broader marketing team
You will join a team that prides themselves on industry best practice in everything they do. They actively encourage new and creative thinking, and are excited for someone to join their team who can conceptualise ideas and is across the latest trends in design, multi-media and online.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion.