- Join a certified B-Corp, and retailer leading in sustainability
- Work within an agile & hybrid working environment
- Be part of a digital transformation & growth in global markets
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide, internationally, with strong growth plans to move into mew regions. They are one of the leading B-Corps, offer best in class across sustainability, uphold equality and for having the highest standards of the working conditions across their whole supply chain. They champion diversity, with The Rainbow Tick certification and initiatives supporting the LGBTQI+ community. It's a truly global vision. To strive for something this ambitious, they need the most courageous, joyful, open people along for the ride.
This is a truly open culture where they put their people first. They have created an environment for all regardless of where they're from, what they look like, or what they believe. They promote internally, offer ongoing learning & development, and really allow their people to have a sense of belonging in a driven and fun environment.
About the role:
Following a recent restructure, the Graphic Designer role reports to Creative Manager. This role will provide a high level of design support to the ANZ Creative Department team. Creating, designing and building effective and compelling communication and content for the brand which will enhance and strengthen the brand across all marketing communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create high quality assets including print ready material across in-store graphics, OOH & PR material, website & online.
- Assist the Creative team in establishing concept, look and feel and executing omni-channel campaigns
- Responsible for working concepts through to final design and technical detailing
- Work daily with Designers, Copywriters, and Online Team to ensure deliverables are perfect and deadlines are met.
- Assisting with the pre-production design for local Photoshoots
Key attributes required:
- Proven design experience within a retail or consumer led environment
- Able to think/work creatively, as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and help push the boundaries of our creative output and growth
- High level of competency and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong 360 º design skills
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.