Graphic Designer 12-month contract with potential to go permanent.
About the company:
Working for an industry leader in sustainable and environmental practices, an exciting new opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic and experienced graphic designer to join their team has become available. This company is dedicated to the wellbeing and advancement of their employees, investing in their career progression.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have a minimum of three years' design experience across print and digital
* Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
* Experienced in UX/UI design for email, mobile and web
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop good working relationships across the business and with external suppliers
* Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritise and work effectively to manage several projects at once
About the role:
Seeking a graphic designer with direction, coordination and execution of design services to support our clients marketing and communication objectives, at both a national and state level. You will be working across multiple flatforms such as; print, web, social, mobile and video.
- Very competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities
- Working for an industry leader in sustainability
How to apply:
Please hit the 'apply' button ASAP