- 6 Month Contract located in Northern Suburbs
- Develop Print, Digital & Brand assets
- Follow established brand/style guidelines
About the company:
Our client is a leading University raked within the Top 2% worldwide. They offer a range of leading programs and cater to both the local & international markets.
About the role:
Reporting into a Creative Manager, you'll support the broader design team and complete a range of briefed in projects. Working to approved, details & specific briefs you will follow brand guidelines and design a range of work, such as: Posters, Flyers, Digital Banners, Reports and online assets
Key responsibilities include:
- Design assets according to brief and brand guidelines
- Provide feedback and insight on design best practice
- Work with other designers to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Collaborate with key internal marketing teams including online, campaign, brand and creative teams.
Key attributes required:
- Proven design experience - must have a portfolio of work
- Experience designing digital elements i.e. Banners & Website
- Understanding of working studio environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
They offer a fun and inclusive culture where creatives are supported and provided and environment where the can produce quality work.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on with your portfolio.