- Design print assets including POS, Brochure & Catalogues
- Work across multiple brands and own the brand visuals
- Flexible working arrangements; work from home
About the company:
Our client is a privately owned consumer durables business who manufacture and distribute home appliances both locally and globally. Operating across 15 subsidiaries around the world, Melbourne is a key hub for this company as they hold a multitude of leading brands within their portfolio, selling into both commercial and retail channels. With a close knit, dynamic and energetic team, they are currently seeking a Graphic Desinger to join their team.
About the role:
Reporting into a Brand Marketing Executive, you will support the business and complete a range of briefed in projects. Working to approved, details & specific briefs you will follow brand guidelines and design a range of work, such as: Posters, Flyers, POS, Brochures, and online assets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design assets according to brief and brand guidelines
- Provide feedback and insight on design best practice
- Work with other designers to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Collaborate with key internal marketing teams including online, campaign, brand and creative teams.
Key attributes required:
- Proven design experience - must have a portfolio of work
- Experience designing within Retail Showroom environments
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
They offer a fun and inclusive culture where creatives are supported and provided and environment where the can produce quality work.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on with your portfolio.