- 3-6 month contract with the possibility to go permanent.
- Manage all visual merchandising design for seasonal campaigns.
- Flexible working environment, with work from home options.
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally. Their staff life and breathe the company values and they encourage an innovative and creative culture internally. They do things differently and that's how they like it.
About the role:
Reporting to the Studio Manager, you'll be briefed on seasonal campaigns and the tasked with the develop of all creative & vision for all visual merchandising within store. You'll work with internal creative teams and be encourage to think beyond the norm, and get creative!
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce engaging Visual Merchandising designs in-store
- Receive campaign briefs and deliver on time
- Liaise with internal teams on creative ideas and concepts
- Provide recommendations on leading design principals
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer in Retail
- Experience in Visual Merchandising
- Strong practical experience in; Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and flexible working environment, work from home options available.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.