About the company
Our client is an independent creative communication agency, filled with a team of dedicated creatives, strategists, and communications professionals, who thrive on supporting their diverse client base. They are known for their compelling behaviour change campaigns that support their clients to shift hearts and minds.
About the role
This is a newly elevated role, to support their continued success and expansion within the Government, For-Purpose and Corporate sectors.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of strong client partnerships, creative and effective campaigns
- Lead a dedicated and passionate accounts team
- Work closely with the awesome planning and creative team, made up of behavioural scientists, channel specialists and content creators
- Support the broader business through fostering a positive team environment for current and future talent
- Work with the MD and Founders to support client growth and the attraction of new business
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification in communications, public relations or similar
- Extensive experience in a creative or PR agency environment, or relevant industry related experience in Government, NFP, Corporate or behaviour change
- Proven experience leading a high performing teams
- Ability to manage budget and forecasting for your group
- Able to identify clients' business issues and proactively assist in their resolution
- Able to remain calm under pressure and to manage time professionally
- Able to make a positive contribution to team and company culture
- Passionate about mentoring and growing a team of professional consultants
- Proven track record in winning and/or growing business or appetite to do so
They are a business that believe the best work is a result of having the best people on board. They're committed to providing their team with the environment, support and training to deliver work that gets their clients noticed.
Culture, health and wellbeing are very important. From bringing your dog to work, hybrid working, monthly team initiatives, profit share and regular team celebrations, they're committed to fostering a supportive, nimble work environment. They're about efficiency and effectiveness, not how many hours you clock.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Madden at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion.