Our client is an education provider based in the CBD in Melbourne, who have a diverse target market of student acquisition. They have a corporate culture, and a number of significant projects on the horizon that need a strong Group Communications Manager to lead for the coming 12 months.
As Group Communications Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of team management, in addition to ownership of strategic communications, internal and employee communications as well as being the communications lead on significant projects. You must be adaptable, resilient and flexible in your approach to work in this fast moving environment.
Skills and experience
To be successful, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or similar field experience
- Extensive people leadership experience
- Ability to manage communications for large scale internal projects
- Ideally experience driving communications for relocation projects
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Ability to work across multi-channel platforms
- Availability to start within 4 weeks
Please click the Apply Now button or call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518.
Please note, this role will only be advertised until Friday 6th of September.