About the company
This organisation is a powerhouse in the industrial sector with interests across industries such as mining, construction and agriculture. They own in excess of 15+ companies specialising in these areas and are highly acquisitive having purchased three organisations just this year. With 700+ employees spread across multiple offices in Australia the scale of this business is impressive.
About the role
The role essentially heads up the marketing team (a mixture of marketing executives and graphic designers) consisting of four direct reports into this role. We are after a leader who understands industrial B2B marketing and has the presence and gravitas to work with the Executive team. This role will be pivotal in planning, executing, and reviewing marketing communication and media activity that will attract more B2B customers and support the growth ambitions of this conglomerate.
- Manage the marketing for multiple brands
- Lead 4 direct reports across marketing and graphic design and manage day to day activities of the marketing department
- Manage both traditional and digital marketing requirements depending on program or business unit
- Spearhead digital transformation and ecommerce strategy - A need to be hands on in this area with both operational and some strategic experience.
- Manage and work with external agencies
- Responsible for internal communications to create
- Track effectiveness of marketing activities and ensure ROI
- Set and manage marketing budgets
- Approve all external marketing communication for branding consistency and to ensure strong relevant messaging
Skills & Experience
- B2B Marketing experience (7+ years)
- Experience managing multiple brands/ businesses
- Strong exposures in internal Communications is an advantage
- Outstanding stakeholders management
- Ability to manage marketing spend effectively
- Ability to manage and develop a marketing team
- Digital transformation experience
How to Apply
Please click on the APPLY button to be considered