Our client, a leading privately-owned food manufacturer in Australia, has been experiencing a rapid period of growth. As such they are seeking to recruit a highly driven Group Technical Manager to take the Quality function to the next level of its performance across multiple sites.
The purpose of this role is to drive the standards across all sites and enhance the performance and visibility of the overall quality program. Responsibilities also include leading a small team of Quality Technicians and play a pivotal role in ongoing NPD strategy. The role will also be accountable for ensuring there is consistent delivery of the quality program across all locations.
The role will play a very important part in the future growth and success of the business and is a hands-on position across all technical dimensions.
- Tertiary qualification in a technical, science or business discipline.
- You will be a driven Quality / Technical leader with a proven record of accomplishment in delivering exceptional performance within a fast-paced food processing environment.
- High care food processing experience would be highly advantageous.
- Previous experience/strong understanding of defining commercial value, with a sound understanding of financial and accounting practices.
- Previous experience/best practice in implementing and using continuous improvement quality techniques coupled with the drive to be visible on the production floor daily.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business in growth at an exciting time. For a confidential discussion call Stephen Montague on 02 8024 7144 or apply via the following link.