Are you a digitally savvy Marketing Manager, interested in developing and executing the marketing strategy for a rapidly growing SaaS product?
About the company:
The business offers a multiple SaaS products, developed for the FMCG and Manufacturing industries. Although well established across ANZ, the business is focused on innovation and growth across global markets as well as continuing their success in Australia.
About the role:
A new role for the business, and reporting directly into the CEO, the Growth Marketing Manager will have full ownership of the multi-channel marketing strategy and will lead a small team of junior marketers. I'm looking for a strategic thinker that can bring new ideas and create a commercial marketing strategy, whilst also willing to roll up their sleeves and execute key marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape and execute the global marketing strategy, that drives key business metrics (lead generation, MQLs,
SQLs, brand awareness, brand sentiment).
- Deliver a pipeline of inbound leads by strategising and executing across multiple channels.
- Lead, mentor and develop the marketing team members.
- Manage and be accountable for the overall marketing budget, maximising ROI on spend.
- Responsible for both the forecast and measurement of KPIs.
- Develop and execute a strong digital marketing strategy (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.).
Key attributes include:
- A track record of multi-channel marketing, ideally within the SaaS/Tech industry.
- Leadership experience, with a passion for developing junior marketers.
- Growth focused, with a test and learn approach.
- Expertise across the marketing mix, including digital channels, events, and account-based marketing.
- Have a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving - data-driven.
- A solid track record of developing and executing successful demand generation strategies.
- Commercial acumen to be an active participant in company leadership forums.
From top to bottom, the business truly values marketing and understands the value it can bring. Internally, the team enjoy an entrepreneurial culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to make the role your own.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.