Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
About the role
Reporting to Global Director - Digital & Direct Channels, you will drive the strategy and implement best in class lifecycle and automation programs to meet revenue, engagement and retention targets aligned to Movember's overarching strategic goals. You will also lead a team of experts who will build and deliver journeys, optimise performance and provide a world class global 1:1 communications operations capability.
- Lead the strategy, implementation, and optimization for journey automation across Health Programs and Fundraising to meet revenue, engagement, and retention targets
- Channel ownership - lead, coach and manage team of channel experts to deliver campaigns, journeys and optimize data-led marketing performance across channel
- Own the ongoing Marketing Automation Platform enterprise strategy, ensuring the technology is fit for purpose ongoing for the organizations needs in experience orchestration and customer data management across fundraising and programs use cases
- Plan and deliver CRM/ Experience strategies and journey management to increase loyalty and retention across impact and income
- Work closely with Data & Insights to develop audience strategy and segmentation - including identifying new target audiences
- Deliver regular performance reporting and analytics to senior stakeholders on marketing performance
- Make recommendations for key marketing opportunities through detailed risk and business analysis, ensuring strong ROI for Movember's strategic objectives
- Lead a team o channel experts and provide ongoing coaching development
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 7 + years of relevant professional experience, Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Deep experience managing a team of personalised marketing professional/experts
- Salesforce or enterprise platform experience advantageous and strong understanding of automation & journeys
- Exceptional capability to collaborate and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders in cross-functional teams
- Have strong business acumen and issue-resolution skills with the ability to deal with situations in an open, objective, and flexible manner
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Jo Krause at Six Degrees Executive. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512