- Brand Ambassador for Premium European Motorcycle Manufacturer
- Dealer Network Development, drive Brand & franchise performance
- Factory owned subsidiary, career path potential
About the company
This premium European motorcycle manufacturer has a rich motorsport heritage coupled with a global reputation for engineering excellence, constant innovation, street cred & superior performance standards that draw enthusiasts globally. With an established presence, this factory owned subsidiary invests heavily in both brand & range resulting in ANZ being it's 3rd largest market globally, along with it's sister brand. The range of both offroad and street bikes commands a premium and will soon be launching an electric range or bicycles into the local market. This is a progressive organisation with a cohesive, collaborative culture who work together to drive exceptional customer & dealer engagement with an emotional connection to the brand. Across the entire automotive sector, this business feels like a racing team.
About the role
Reporting into the CEO, this exciting leadership role is responsible for managing and growing a network of franchised dealers across ANZ - pertnering with and supporting both large and small franchise owners to drive performance & customer engagement, ensuring excellence in showroom systems, financial performance, targeted promotional activity, new product launches, technical training, events & dealer support. With 3-4 new product launches annually and a new category of e-bicycles coming, this is a dynamic, high-performance yet relaxed, family style environment that is underpinned by a competitive drive to be the brand that enthusiasts trust.
- Dealer & franchise network development & performance management
- Develop & execute growth stategy, Lead and support a team across ANZ
- Collaborate internally to drive growth across all categories including offroad, street, parts & accessories + merchandise
- Raise brand awareness through marketing across all platforms including social/digital, print, product launches & events including motorsport & racing competition
- Analyse dealer performance, business reviews, negotiate franchise agreements
- Develop an urban mobility strategy & network distribution plan for a completely new customer in the e-bicycle and mountain bike range coming soon.
- Understand & attract the enthusiast consumer to drive volume & profitability
- Work with an incredible factory team & one of the coolest brands in motorcycles
Skills & Experience
- Automotive Dealer & franchise network development
- Excellent commercial & financial acumen, analytics and growth strategy
- Passion for motorcycles, motorsport & premium performance
- Strong stakeholder relationship & influencing skills
- Brand, Marketing & promotional capability
- Inspirational leadership, capable of stepping up
- Proven results growing volume & revenue through an automotive dealer network
- Premium brand experience, CX focused
- Ability to pivot quickly & thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, responding to market
- Results driven, ideally teriary qualified, polished communication skills
A progressive, cohesive & collaborative culture with the look and feel of a high performance motorsport team. Fast pace, constant innovation, engineering excellence with the pride of a rich heritage in motorsport. Passionate & pride in the heritage, constantly seeking excellence.
- Amazing culture,premium brand, passionate team of high-performers
- Competitive package
- Constant innovation
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ben Maurer on 02 8024 7188 for a confidential discussion. We are anticipating high demand for this role, only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.