We have partnered exclusively with an iconic Australian Food Retailer who have built their business by putting their customers at the heart of everything they do. This means challenging the norms of traditional retail to create an unbeatable in-store experience and offering the freshest, highest quality foods on the market.
With big plans ahead there's an opportunity for a Head of Buying for Grocery to join them in 2020!
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Buying will lead a team of category managers to drive the strategy and performance of one their high-profile divisions. You will be fully in the driving seat and be given the autonomy to innovate, create and shape the direction of the Grocery offering.
From product development to range selection, promotions to profitability you will empowered to make the decisions that will delight your customers, drive sales, capitalise on market opportunities and support the business during this time of significant growth.
What we're looking for
Buying and merchandise leader with 5+ experience in managing teams preferably from a supermarket, food or convenience vertical. You will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Passionate retailer and trader with an exceptional track record in driving sales growth and profitability across a high profile portfolio
- Tenacious, resilient and incredibly motivated person striving to be the best
- Reputation as an outstanding leader, influencer achieving exceptional results
- Highly tuned stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage complex relationships (internally and externally)
- Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Sharp eye for detail and have the ability to think outside the square, innovate and challenge the status quo
- Exposure to KPI retail metrics and be able to manage P&L and trading reports
Benefits & Package
- Phenomenal salary package and bonus structure
- Join a progressive & supportive business
- Fantastic learning and development
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145 for a confidential chat.