About the company
This high profile global business has a significant footprint in Australia and is at the cutting edge of technology when it comes to its suite of products. A complex business with multiple channels including retail, the organisation is widely regarded as one of the most aspirational brands to work for in Australia having a huge focus on diversity, modern authentic leadership, customer experience and innovative technology subsequently attracting, retaining and developing the very best talent. The organisation is at the forefront of sustainable practices and touches both B2B and B2C. Due to an internal movement we are assisting in the search for a Senior Communications Manager/ Head of Communications.
About the role
This is a rare opportunity indeed. You'll lead the communications (both internal and external) for one of the most diversified companies globally. You'll take responsibility for both Australia and New Zealand and lead the company narrative and purpose to market. Key to this role will be delivering thought leadership across the region, so being able to work with senior executives is key. We're after it all, gravitas, engagement, skills and a can-do, proactive attitude to navigate the matrix structures.
- Work with global and local teams
- Build case studies leveraging your internal and external network
- Develop great content and be the main brand advocate
- Budget management
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience in communications
- Excellent presentation skills with the gravitas to liaise with, influence and advise the most senior executives
- Ability to articulate complex solutions end to end
- Both internal and external comms experience with a focus on external
- Thought leadership experience - Using data and research to attract tier 1 media
This is a values-based organisation that have a truly diverse, collaborative and flexible culture and are without question a very supportive employer. People are at the forefront of this organisation and great career opportunities both locally and globally are on offer.
- Global blue-chip organisation, local market leader
- Positive, supportive and fun working environment
- Real career development opportunities in this major Australian employer
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on LinkedIn