- $200K - $230K Salary Circa
- 6-month contract with possibility of permanency.
- Lead the largest project of a global IT vendor
About the company:
Our client is one of the fastest growing global IT vendors. They are a specialist in business-critical software and digital solutions, providing a core product that is highly customised.
About the role:
Recently securing a multi-million dollar contract to deliver a software transformation project, you'll work closely with the Software Development Manager to lead a team of developers and the Program Director to ensure milestones are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage an onshore and offshore development team.
- Inform and guide the strategy, meet program goals and improve quality of service.
- Facilitate the smooth delivery of all projects.
- Implement best practice and robust development practices.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in management & delivery of platform rebuilds
- Practical experience in managing offshore development teams
- Exposure to large scale & highly critical projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
With over a 90% employee retention, you'll be supported by a global team with strong core values cantered about people.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.