About the company:
This well-known, Australian retail brand is going against industry standards and still achieving significant growth in a time where many retailers are struggling.
The business has a strong store presence throughout Australia however, the business wants to build their digital capability and drive revenue through their e-commerce channel.
About the role:
Leading a team of 3, you will be responsible for the shaping the digital marketing strategy, reviewing and improving customer experience, project managing multiple digital transformation projects and engaging the wider business in digital.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing the current digital marketing approach and shaping a new strategy to aligned to commercial objectives.
- Manage the end-to-end customer journey across both web and mobile.
- Partner with the digital agency to optimise their performance and significantly improve ROI.
- Review the current technology in place, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing, ensuring consistency across all online channels.
- Drive EDM and membership strategy, working closely with the CRM Manager.
Key attributes include:
- A solid background in digital/e-commerce, ideally within a retail environment.
- A broad channel understanding able to develop a Multi-channel strategy inclusive of Customer Acquisition, E-Commerce, EDM, Search, Affiliates, Social, Display, Customer Experience and CRO.
- Strong leadership experience, able to develop and manage a high-performing team.
- Agency Management expertise, able to build strong relationships with agencies and ensure the best possible ROI.
- A Data-driven approach, able to identify opportunities and continuously optimise performance.
A highly ambitious culture with high levels of engagement throughout all layers of the business. A caring, supportive and flexible environment that puts a real emphasis on work-life balance.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.