Our client is a well recognised subscription based professional services company that have been on a rapid growth trajectory over the last six years. Still privately owned, and with a global presence, they are number one in their area of the market and have been able to maintain this position by focusing on results, operational excellence and hiring people who are at the top of their game.
As a result of an internal promotion and departmental restructure an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Digital Acquisition. This exciting role is of critical importance to the business being the lead on all marketing functions with an emphasis on lead generation and search activity. Leading a large team of people and sizeable budget the role will:
- Develop and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy that drives performance outcomes
- Consistently review and refine to deliver strategic improvements that continuously ensure the organisation maintains its market position
- Sit on and contribute to the leadership team locally, whilst sharing and taking best practice from functional leads globally
- Manage and motivate a team of marketing professionals in a busy fast paced environment
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have likely developed their career in a SaaS, technology or B2B services business and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of:
- Management of large marketing budgets with an emphasis on search activity
- Team leadership
- Successful lead generation campaign delivery
- Commercial acumen and budget management
- Being able to operate in a high performing, fast paced environment
- Project management capability, innovation and curiosity
Some experience working in a privately owned business would also be advantageous.
Whats on Offer
This organisation offers candidates the opportunity to be part of a high performance team and culture, but also where there is a level of influence both locally and globally. In addition a competitive remuneration package and company parking spot will also be on offer.
If this sounds like you then please apply now, or contact Rachel Shermer on 0426 267 515 for a confidential discussion.