About the Company
Our client is a true Aussie success story and a well-recognised multi product retailer who operate across both B2C and the B2B landscape. At the core of their focus is their unwavering passion for helping make life a little easier for their customers, providing a portfolio of products & services, constantly reinventing, and tweaking their offering to meet continually changing consumer demands. Working here means you are joining a team of smart, driven and passionate people who love what they do and where they work.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager of Product & Portfolio, the Head of Digital Product Development role is dynamic and diverse. Leading 4 direct reports and a broader team of 50, team you and your team will set clear strategic goals and roadmaps to deliver best in class customer experiences across digital platforms. With a constant focus on optimisation and innovation to ensure you drive digital adoption and support customer growth metrics across their multi retail product portfolio. In collaboration with Technology team, you will play a key role in identifying relevant technology stacks and partnership opportunities to support future growth and evolution as the business continues to evolve.
- Set clear strategic goals and roadmaps across the existing product portfolio
- Support the Multi Product Retail strategy, and bring this to life through digital platforms
- Ensure constant innovation / optimisation across digital channels that drive digital adoption and ensure digital is the preferred channel in the future
- Lead 5DR, mentor, guide and nurture the team and assist with prioritisation of roadmap aligned to overarching business priorities
- Play a key role in helping the team and business adopt agile ways of working and embed new processes
You have a strong digital & technology product background either from a services or online business and have ideally worked in an agile and forward-thinking environment. You have exceptional leadership capabilities and will nurture and re-set the team whilst also shaping the existing strategic roadmap balancing both short term & long terms objectives. You have exceptional communication skills, strong collaboration with stakeholders and love working with Technology and Sales teams You're a great team player who is passionate about CX and innovation.
How to Apply
Please hit the apply now button and send through your CV and details to Jo Krause. If you are keen to chat to me about this opportunity, I will be back in the office on 17th January, and you can contact me on 03 8613 3512.