Our client is a globally reknowned, leading player in the animal health, wellbeing and nutrition sector. With a strong culture centred around sustainability, community and innovation there is every opportunity for each individual across the business to have an impact and a voice at the table. Delivering product to market through an already established omni channel distribution strategy, they are continuing to heavily invest through an Online First global initiative in an effort to position all of their brands strongly for a digital future.
As a result of an internal move, the position of Head of eBusiness - ANZ has opened up presenting a phenomenal opportunity for the successful candidate to influence the future growth of the brands through all digital channels. Reporting into a Regional GM, the Head of eBusiness will play a pivotal role in continuing to drive the organisation's revenue and profit growth through online marketing & eCommerce activities as well as involvement in all digitally focussed projects across the business. Key objectives will include:
- Leading the Online Marketing Strategy for the business
- Managing eCommerce customer development
- Investigate and execute cross functional online opportunities
- Lead specialised external customer group projects in the professional side of the business
- Leading and developing a team of three digital marketing & eCommerce professionals
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A proven track record at leadership level in marketing and eCommerce from within an FMCG or consumer organisation
- Expertise in omni-channel strategy development and online customer development
- Sound knowledge of the fundamentals of brand and category management as well as path to purchase in both the on and offline environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement capability - internal cross functional groups and customer facing
- A curious and entrepreneurial mindset - forward thinking and innovative
- Strong leadership capability
Whats in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary package and desirable office location, success in this role will present excellent future career opportunities, both locally and potentially abroad, as well as the chance to operate within in a Tier 1 business amongst high calibre, talented individuals at the cutting edge in their respective functions.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rachel Shermer on 0426 267 515 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the exclusive partner on this assignment.