Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working exclusively with G8 Education on this crucial role. Being and ASX and top 200 listed Australian company, G8 Education have carved out a position as industry leaders in the Early Childhood Sector. With some of the most inspiring and passionate educators on board driving contemporary approaches in each and every one of their centres, they really stand out from the competition. This is a unique opportunity to spearhead these educators, creating policy, strategy and innovation and integrating this into the wider G8 vision.
With a detailed understanding of approaching reforms to National Quality and Curriculums, this role essentially creates and defines the policy and strategy for 0-5 year old education, leading and inspiring innovation to drive contemporary practices and outcomes. The role will be based in the Gold Coast HQ with opportunity to also work some of the week in their Brisbane remote office.
- Leading consistency in education strategy across the organisation; managing and influencing a large audience across multiple brands
- Devising strategy and policy to embrace reforms that are influencing the sector
- Reviewing the organisations current position and processes; identifying strengths and opportunities throughout
- End to end policy review; extensive data driven research, evidence based strategy and influential outcomes that align with G8 wider strategy
- Leadership is an essential part of the role; you lead by example through extensive sector knowledge and your ability to draw on a wide network of key industry influencers
- In the position, you will be required to build a team around you. This team will underpin the educational direction of the organisation
- Inspiring the highest level of accreditation outcomes in the industry
- Engaging and collaborating with G8 customers to help build strategy and frameworks
- Advocate across the sector; to the executive team, to customers, to statutory bodies and industry influencers to name just a few
- Develop strong links with academic institutions
- Be an industry leading referral point for all pedagogical practice, curriculum development, assessment and reporting
- You are a key influencer in early childhood education; you are a prolific networker
- Demonstrable experience in leading educational programs
- Tertiary and ideally post graduate qualifications with an in depth understanding of Early Childhood Education
- Contemporary in your approach, you lead and inspire innovation particularly around teaching practice and curriculum outcomes
- Working knowledge of NQF, AITSL and ISO:9001
- Experience and confidence building strategy and frameworks
- End to end practice in policy development
Please call Christopher Southcote-Want for a confidential discussion on 07 3153 9906. Alternatively submit your resume through "APPLY"