An opportunity head of finance to be part of a growth journey
- Up to $170 pkg
- Sydney based
- Exciting lifestyle retail brand
Our client is luxury retailer, growing year on year even in this unpredictable climate. With a strong brand and innovative and youthful culture, this role represents an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Reporting to the CEO, the Financial Controller will have primary day-to-day responsibility for leading, planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the company. Responsible for building out all aspects of the finance function, you will be a key contributor to the executive leadership team. Role responsibilities include:
- Planning: establishment of best practice accounting policies and procedures, drive and implement a robust business planning framework
- Financial information: Prepare and disseminate financial reports, analysis and commentary to the business.
- Reporting: assist with organisational planning and commercial decision making by providing appropriate, timely and insightful financial information
- Business Support: work with the leadership team, to anaylse operational performance and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement
- Risk Management: perform risk management by analysing the organisation's liabilities and investments and understand and mitigate key elements of the risk profile.
To be successful, you will be a CPA or CA, with experience in a senior finance role. Retail experience is a must. You will have a growth mindset and vision but will also be happy to get your hands dirty through involvement in all aspects of the finance function. We're looking for someone excited by the growth prospect and wanting a fast track to a CFO role.
Please refer to the above section in regard to the requirements of the role. If you feel there is a fit, please provide a CV and click on the link to apply.