Our client is a leading industrial manufacturing business entering a new phase of transformation. One of the initiatives is the implementation of an ERP. We have partnered with them to recruit a Head of Finance Transformation - ERP to manage the successful implementation.
Reporting into the CFO, this person will be the lead finance person, driving the project delivery and working in conjunction with other members of the project team. You must be able to create the project management framework, but also be willing to be truly hands-on as needed.
Some of the major responsibilities of this role will include:
- Deliver the implementation of MS Dynamics 365 and be involved in other finance transformation projects and strategic initiatives
- Recruit, onboard and lead of a cross functional team to support the implementation of the new ERP platform
- Implement change management in line with project plan
- Take on end-to-end ownership and delivery of the new ERP implementation and other finance systems.
- Preparation of training materials and providing end-user training
- Lead and manage an effective team able to create lasting change
You will be an experienced in leading Finance Transformation Projects - specifically an ERP. You can manage numerous project streams, influence others and bring people together to achieve a complex project. You must have an accounting/finance background with experience in MS Dynamics 365.