About the Company
Our client is a Fortune 500 multinational company with market leading brands. Within Australia, this growing business operates across the consumer and industrial environments. They are now seeking a highly commercial Head of Finance to work closely with the ELT in achieving top line and bottom line growth for the business unit.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO with a dotted line into the General Manager, the role will be responsible for the P&L of the business unit. Your mandate will be across strategic planning, pricing, operations, management of budgets and forecasts and continuous improvement across the business.
Accordingly we are seeking interest from candidates with the following experience
- Experience gained as a divisional finance head or 2IC in a high-volume manufacturing organisation
- Consumer goods manufacturing experience highly regarded
- A highly commercial and strategic finance leader with experience driving commercial performance improvement for the business
- Hands on / operational leader
- Strong understanding of customers with competitive landscapes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and CPA/CA qualified
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, hit APPLY NOW or call Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 to have a confidential discussion