About the Company
Our client is a significant player in both the domestic and global food markets. They are true believers in creativity and innovation, and their brand has experienced substantial growth over the last 5 years. They have a strong commitment to sustainability and believe that consumers deserve high quality food with great flavour, that is economical.
About the Role
This is a strategic role to lead the food safety agenda, implement innovative ideas generated locally or by the global food safety team, and to set and maintain high benchmarks with key suppliers. As part of the Operations team, you will be responsible for execution of all Food Safety requirements within ANZ, making sure that suppliers meet the stringent conditions, that your interpretation of food standards meets best practice and eliminates risk.
- Lead, manage and develop a dynamic team of FSQA professionals to deliver on compliance of food safety standards, risk mitigation and business targets.
- Work closely with European counterparts to align and implement local policies with International strategies.
- In conjunction with procurement, proactively manage supply compliance and performance across a large group of suppliers in ANZ.
- Design and manage the customer complaint process, by initiating strategies to manage the substantial growth in customers by improving systems and processes and identifying industry trends.
- Work collaboratively with the Procurement, Operations, Product and Culinary Development teams to ensure seamless integration of requirements across the entire chain.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in food safety within ANZ, with a focus on Australian government regulations.
- The ability to have a strong conversation around the importance of food safety with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- The ability to interpret strategic direction and implement policies, procedures, and the reengineering of quality systems within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- The ability to build strong relationships through effective communication, leadership, and drive, both internally and externally.
- A strength in interpretation of data and strong analytical skills.
On offer will be an attractive salary package that befits the level of experience, as well as generous benefits, with the opportunity to fast track your career into senior management, for a high achiever with strong business acumen. This role would suit an individual who enjoys being part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial style business where there is a lot of flexibility and the opportunity to express your opinion.
How to Apply
For more information, please call Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255 for a confidential discussion or apply via the link.