Our client is a well recognised brand in the community facing NFP sector, delivering life-changing services to Victorians. After undergoing transformational change recently, they are on a journey to also transform their fundraising and philanthropy portfolio, by pioneering new ways of reaching donors. This is an exciting opportunity to lead an engaged and motivated team to achieve organisational goals and ultimately be able to see the results in their programs and services.
The Senior Fundraising Manager's key priorities are strategic development of fundraising and philanthropy programs, and team leadership. There is ample opportuntiy to develop perfomance metrics and plans that contribute to the organisation's objectives. With succesful programs already in place, the Senior Fundraising Manager is responsible for governance, budget management and fundraising planning in areas that have room for improvement. With organisational change continuing, there is also an expectation of contributing to the ongoing positive culture of the team and wider division.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive knowledge of the fundraising landscape in Victoria
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, fundraising or similar
- The ability to develop highly strategic philanthropy plans to increase independent streams of revenue
- Experience providing high level advice to the Executive and Board on fundraising initiatives and objectives
- Strong track record of managing and motivating teams
- Proven experience mapping and managing donor journeys
- Prior experience managing all donor segments and channels for fundraising activities
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518