- Highly successful, fast growth Australian business - professional services
- Fast paced, fun, high cadence acquisition environment x 5 call centres, 200 seats
- Investment in people, leading edge tech, career pathways
About the company
An incredible success story, this entrepreneurial Australian business has enjoyed an amazing growth trajectory since inception. Established from the ground up as a sales machine offering comprehensive professional services to it's market, the business has a clear vision at ELT level, employs & develops the very best people and invests in the latest technology including AI and Salesforce to enable success.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Director and based at it's amazing head office, this critical leadership role is responsible for 5 call centres across ANZ with 200+ sales staff, predominantly outbound and extremely fast paced, high cadence acquisition and high energy. Managing managers to develop capability; setting the vision and executing business strategy; reading & analysing the data for operational improvement or intervention; identifying performance improvement are all essential success factors but absolutely critical to the role is the need to energise teams, walk the floor, inspire action and results.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for the role, you will need to be a highly polished communicator who's comfortable inspiring large teams bringing your infectious energy to take a large, high performance team to the next level.
- 10+ years call centre leadership experience, including min 4 leading outbound sales
- Inspirational leadership style, comfort being highly visible & energising teams
- Strong values in setting the right behavioural style across large teams
- Extremely high achievement drive and accountability
- You've led managers who've led teams
- Proven commercial outcomes, creative in implementing incentives
- Excellent with data, analysis and dashboard management
- Always ON, high energy
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Highly commercial and numerate - you must know your numbers
- Passion for sales
- Must have tenure in roles, no high churn in recent positions
High energy, high intensity, high performance balanced with reward, recognition, development along with continuous investment in people, capability and the technology to enable constant growth. A clear vision, leadership team invested in team success, highly accountable.
- Extremely successful, highly profitable Australian business
- Career pathways for high performance leaders
- Impressive leadership team with vision, invest in success
- Base $150K + super + bonus up to $40K
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ben Maurer on 02 8024 7188 for a confidential discussion.
Only candidates who fit the above criteria will be contacted.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.