About the company
A Queensland owned and operated beverage brand is expanding in Australia and internationally with some exciting growth plans. They manufacture locally and off the back of their national success are looking to strategically take their brand into new markets and territories. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business and brand on the cusp of major success, and really have an impact with their next levels of development.
About the role
As Head of Insights you will play a key position within the business and be responsible for generating market insights and provide market, consumer and sales analysis. Your role will be instrumental in setting the strategic direction of the business and creating business activation ideas. You will lead and manage a small team of skilled analysts and work closely with the executive team to implement and monitor the strategies developed. This role will also require you to:
- Stay ahead of market trends by closely reviewing the multiple channels of information
- Translating the acquired data and laying down accurate business recommendations and strategies
- Produce clear and concise reports, educating the business leaders of your findings
- Champion growth and expansion plans in an effective way, combining the facts of your research with exciting and innovative new ideas
- Work with the board to drive sales and marketing activity that is responsible for driving revenue and double digit growth over the next 12 months
- Work closely with other Heads of Departments and the IBP Manager to gain a holistic understanding of business objectives and collective gains
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
You will possess the below skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and statistical ability is highly critical
- Highly skilled in interpretating data from statistical analyses and consumer insights and communicating the findings in a productive and proactive manner to encourage business ideas and strategies
- Effective communication skills to a broad range of stakeholders and be able to articulate complex and technical data to more general terms
- Have the ability to combine and reconcile a wide range of qualitative and quantitative information
- Degree in a related field is highly regarded
This is a fantastic opportunity to be in a senior and influential role with a highly entrepreneurial business and know you are making a direct impact. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Fabian Paterson (07) 3153 9908 to confidentially discuss this exciting position in more detail.