About the company
With a passion for premium products and a commitment to ensuring a high quality customer experience this eCommerce food distribution business has launched successfully to market and is investing in continued expansion. To support this growth and to ensure their logistics model is optimised they are seeking an experienced supply chain professional to join their dedicated team.
About the role
The Head of Logistics will be responsible for developing and executing a fulfilment strategy that is cost effective and maintains their delivery promise to both B2B and B2C customers. To facilitiate this you will:
- Lead and develop a dedicated team that covers warehousing, transport and purchasing
- Evaluate the most suitable logistics network to support the growth of the company
- Design the layout and ensure effective setup of a new warehouse facility
- Maintain data and reporting within the Microsofy Dynamics system
- Assess the viability of additional logistics technology solutions
About the candidate
To be successful in securing the role you will have gained experience in developing and leading logistics functions within the eCommerce sector. Exposure to the pace and complexity of dealing with food products would be advantegeous, yet of most importance is your ability to react quickly and adapt swiftly in what is a rapid growth environment.
This is a great opportunity to build a function and deliver a solution that is critical to the ongoing success of the business. Yoiu will join a highly passionate team and a competitive salary is also on offer.
How to apply
Please apply via the link or call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.