About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide, internationally, with strong growth plans to move into mew regions. They are one of the leading B-Corps, offer best in class across sustainability, uphold equality and for having the highest standards of the working conditions across their whole supply chain. They champion diversity, with The Rainbow Tick certification and initiatives supporting the LGBTQI+ community. It's a truly global vision. To strive for something this ambitious, they need the most courageous, joyful, open people along for the ride.
This is a truly open culture where they put their people first. They have created an environment for all regardless of where they're from, what they look like, or what they believe. They promote internally, offer ongoing learning & development, and really allow their people to have a sense of belonging in a driven and fun environment.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer you will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of the loyalty program & value proposition and delivering a highly personalisation 121 program. You will drive growth across the membership base, increase engagement and drive customer lifetime value, increasing frequency and basket size both in store and across online channels. With the business investing in new technology stacks and the launch of CDP in the new year, you will be pivotal in the project management and integration of this into the business as well as embedding new ways of working and ensuring collaboration and alignment with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership management, coaching and development of a team of 5
- Delivering the loyalty and CRM strategy and drive member growth and increase customer lifetime value
- Deliver on high profile projects including the integration of Lexer CDP as the business transforms across the digital landscape
- Evolve their 121-personalisation strategy and deliver best in class program in market
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure collaboration and strategic alignment with strong customer focus
- Report on all loyalty metrics with continuous focus on optimisation to improve engagement and customer experience
Key attributes required:
- Ideally 8 years' experience within CRM & Loyalty landscape within consumer, retail, services or travel industries
- Strong understand of martech stacks, CDP's Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Experience working in an environment with focus on 121 personalisation
- Agile experience highly desirable
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills coupled with management of external agencies
- Strong understanding of all digital channels and emerging trends
- Passion for delivering best in class CX
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Jo Krause on 03 8613 3512 after 17th January when I return to the office for a confidential discussion.