- Permanent opportunity with competitive salary
- Passionate, caring, high performing and experienced team
- Great location, easy walk from local transport links
Reporting to the Deputy CEO and working closely with the Executive Leadership team, the newly created Head of Major Gifts is responsible for the strategic development and management of a major gift fundraising program across multiple capital projects, health and clinical research specialities for Hospitals and Facilities in NSW and the Foundation.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to develop and implement donor development strategy, cultivate relationships and secure major gifts.
- Research and develop campaign plans, cases for support, proposals and correspondence for capital, healthcare and clinical research.
- Manage the major gift prospect pipeline, research and prospecting process to support the fundraising team.
- Report on projects funded by major gifts, including the development of tailored reports and communication.
- Manage donor recognition programs, process and pipeline development.
- Develop materials with internal marketing and communications team to support major campaigns and ongoing fundraising objectives.
- Demonstrated success in a major gift fundraising role with proven track record in reaching targets and increasing donor engagement.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and experience of managing philanthropic donors.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing fundraising programs within complex environments.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with experience in prospecting and pipeline development.
- Tertiary educated and/or the equivalent experience in fundraising, membership programs or marketing.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail with superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
This is a unique opportunity to further develop your experience in major gift and relationship based fundraising and work with a high performing, supportive and genuinely caring team!
The Foundation is made up of people who really care about the work they do.
You will have the knowledge that your work has a direct impact on people's ability to access excellent healthcare in Australia.
Don't delay, please apply now or call Christina on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.