About the company:
An industry leading design and manufacturing business that is a key supplier of bespoke building products. They partner with developers, architects and design organisations by providing innovative products and solutions. They are an award-winning, global design brand with head offices in both Australia and New Zealand. To drive their expansion, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to implement innovative marketing strategies that will take the business to the next level within Australia.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Australian Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing activities of the brand to ensure the continuous and coordinated growth of sales revenue, and market position.
This role will also be responsible for:
- Team productivity, knowledge sharing, brand positioning, stakeholder communication, operations budgeting and cost control
- Providing operational leadership for the brand in Australia. You will set the 'tone' for the marketing team to foster responsible decision making and best-in-class programs, processes, and practices.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Australian Marketing Team while providing consistent high-level advice to the Australian Management Team on marketing department operations and planning.
- Providing guidance, structure, and leadership to the Australian marketing team to ensure that annual business plans and objectives are met.
- Creating and implementing annual marketing plans ensuring the Australian market needs are at the forefront of priorities, whilst also ensuring the brand's strategic marketing objectives are met, and the brand values are upheld
- Liaise cross-functionally and take the leading role in collaborative projects with other business functions
Key skills required:
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, and/or advertising.
- Strong market insight focus, with both local and national knowledge of the industry
- Proven experience developing and delivering marketing communications campaigns across multiple channels
- Strong attention to detail, communication and time management skills
- Sound financial control and reporting skills
- Experience within a senior level marketing role in construction or architecture would be advantageous
- Due to the partnerships of the company, experience working within a multi-corporation would be advantageous
You will be part of a nurtured and inclusive work environment. Work within a passionate and driven team, and benefit from a flexible working space.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Fabian Paterson on 07 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.