About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading cosmetic and beauty companies. With significant new investment and growth plans, this is an exciting time to join. Leveraging a large customer base, this role will transform the marketing function of the business. Reporting to the GM, this business-critical appointment will be a major contributor to driving growth and expanding the business across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the marketing function, ensuring you have the structure and capability to be able to deliver on commercial and strategic plans. Managing an A&P budget, you will develop a compelling customer led brand and marketing strategy that has a strong digital and loyalty undertone and continues to position the business as a market leader in their industry. You will develop relationships across the leadership team, at a store level, and externally to the business.
- Lead and develop the capability of the marketing team
- Develop strategic brand and marketing plans to ensure profitable sales growth
- Generate brand and customer insights to track brand and segment performance
- Collaborate with operations to deliver in-store excellence
- Manage all financial budgets and agency relationships
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the leadership team
- Report on all marketing and campaign activity to demonstrate ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline
- A strong track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, and customer propositions
- A proven ability to drive cultural and structural change via collaboration and a clear value placed on high performance, quality and service
- Digital expertise and experience in building integrated digital and loyalty engagement strategies
- Significant leadership experience and demonstrated career progression
- Proven experience in delivering positive commercial outcomes within a large retail business environment in cosmetics, beauty or related industry
- Demonstrated understanding of retail fundamentals (marketing, supply chain, operations, and merchandise)
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.