Our client is an iconic global brand that is delivering exciting, premium products to consumers via their national network of growing retail stores. They have ambitious plans for new store openings, menu innovation across their 4 key categories and a unified commitment to bringing the brand heritage and unique customer experience to an ever increasing numbers of Aussie customers. We are looking to appoint an outstanding leader to join as the Head of Marketing & Category and be key contributor within the Leadership Team and to the broader business strategy development and execution.
About the role
This appointment is business critical and will take a lead role in shaping the future growth trajectory of this iconic global brand. Exceptional Category management skills and strategic commercial Marketing expertise is regarded as an essential building block to business success, so it is imperative that the appointed candidate can bridge the gap between setting a clear strategic vision, and delivering strong brand and marketing strategies that resonate with customers whilst at the same time ensuring category growth, revenue and profit targets are achieved. You will be responsible for leading and mentoring a small category & marketing team and be a key contributor within the Leadership team.
- Develop strategic marketing and go-to market integrated campaigns and promotional programs
- Drive category planning and increase sales and market share
- Lead and develop the capability of the team
- Ensure long term brand health measurements and KPI's are met
- Manage financial budgets, reporting and agency relationships
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Report on category, marketing and brand measurements to demonstrate contribution & ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline
- A track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, and category propositions that drive strong growth
- Innovative and digitally savvy Marketer ideally with experience in building integrated digital and one to one communication / loyalty strategies
- Significant leadership experience with demonstrated ability to engage and develop teams and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience in delivering positive commercial outcomes within a Retail, FMCG, QSR, P&C business environment and high-level financial management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of retail fundamentals (marketing, supply chain, operations, and merchandise)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to engage and articulate a clear vision across a business
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
- Rewarding work culture & and a member of the senior leadership team
- Attractive package and working benefits
- Unique opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring brand
How to apply
Please apply by clicking the link, if you have any questions contact Jo Krause 8613 3512.