Are you thinking about your next big move and available to start immediately in a contract role?
About the company
This organisation has received a lot of accolades since inception and have built up quite a reputation in their world. They have successfully managed to challenge the norm and already starting to move ahead of their competition.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will manage all strategic and operational aspects of the marketing function, including development of a comprehensive marketing strategy. You will build and implement brand building campaigns as well as develop and implement marketing programs to build and enhance the brand, drive sales growth and support the sales teams in their customer activity. Key to this role will be to manage website content and digital strategy. You will have one direct report initially who will help manage all external email marketing initiatives and implementation of events, including promotions and invitations, promotional collateral and venue. You will work closely with executives to define goals, audience targets, and KPIs for maximum impact.
- Research and access appropriate sponsorship and speaking opportunities in order to reach target market.
- Manage external agencies
- Develop and manage budgets
- Accountable for tracking and reporting ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns
- Manage one direct report
- Carry out regular competitor analysis and brand positioning
- Collaborate cross-functionally, for best brand outcomes, and actively drive collaboration across the business units
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years of marketing/communications experience, with a focus on strategy, planning and implementing integrated marketing communications campaign programs
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Experience in developing marketing and communications strategies that are aligned to business strategy and priorities
- Ability to keep the business focused on priorities and differentiate between the important and the less important
- Budget planning and management experience
- An understanding of market segmentation and customer relationship management/databases. Familiarity with demand generation, lead tracking, ROI is needed to be successful
- Ability to work and manage external suppliers.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-starter, independent and proactive
- You can start immediately!
How to apply
Click on APPLY.