About the company:
Our client is an Australian beauty company with a large portfolio of locally owned and global products. They have some significant growth over the past few years and are now looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial, experienced Head of Marketing to lead a team of marketers in developing their brands.
About the role:
In this role you will be working across the business to set the strategic brand direction and execute annual brand campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to capitalise market opportunities. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix in the brand portfolio including development and implementation of integrated activities, and marketing analysis.
This role would suit an experienced Marketing Manager or Marketing Director with a beauty or personal care background looking to work in a more agile environment with far less red tape and more autonomy.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in a Senior Marketing Manager or Marketing Manager role, preferably in beauty or personal care
* Significant exposure to e-commerce platforms
* Strong experience with NPD or high percentage brand growth
* Deep understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives
* Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion please call Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110 or apply to find out more