About the company
Our client is a global player boasting an iconic brand with a rich history that has bridged many generations. The business is focused on "thinking differently" in order to engage a diverse base of consumers in an authentic, brand aligned way. The business has gone from strength to strength as they continue to grow and due to a recent change internally we are looking for a senior, commercial brand marketer to join the business as the Head of Marketing ANZ.
This business-critical appointment will take a lead role in shaping the future growth trajectory and continue to drive brand awareness and sales growth. Strategic Marketing is regarded as an essential building block to business success, so it is imperative that the appointed candidate can bridge the gap between setting a clear strategic vision, and delivering strong brand and marketing strategies that resonate with a wide array of consumers. You will be responsible driving the overarching marketing strategy for Australia and New Zealand to ensure you deliver on commercial and strategic growth plans as well as for leading and mentoring a team of 4. This is a high profile leadership role that interacts with their global office regularly, imperative to your success will be your ability to influence key stakeholders and build collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Develop the Marketing strategy for Australia & New Zealand to drive the demand for the brand and continued sales growth
- Optimise the brand experience across all consumer touch points both online and offline
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and overall management to the team
- Identify external partners to build brand equity and develop relevant brand and marketing programs
- Continuous optimisation across all channels and programs and strong focus on analytics
- Establish and foster a culture of innovation, and mindset of challenging the status quo in order to drive business growth
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with emphasis on Business or Marketing
- Experience within entertainment, lifestyle, retail, FMCG background
- Demonstrated experience & success within a senior marketing role with strong brand undertone
- Success in working within matrixed and multinational organisations
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Track record of developing and coaching talent
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button now. For any additional specific questions or to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512.