Our client is part of a global juggernaut turning over $25 billion AUD with huge and well-loved brands the world over. However, this particular part of the organisation runs very autonomously. Agile and sharp this organisation will suit somebody who has the big company training but enjoys working in a smaller environment.
Six Degrees Executive have been exclusively engaged to find a new Head of Marketing/ Marketing Manager and report to the Regional General Manager.
This role will lead a high performing team of 6 across Consumer and HCP. The role will straddle both areas but will lean more towards grocery. This role will be the natural next GM of the business so a broad commercial skillset will be ideal. You will develop and implement the HCP and Grocery marketing strategies and activities to continue delivering growth and profit for the business. This role will include strategic planning, maintaining customer relationships, championing new product development and people management.
Ideally you will have
- Significant marketing management experience in the Consumer and HCP space.
- Tertiary qualifications/MBA in business/marketing/health
- Experience leading a team of marketers
- Strong FMCG grounding
- Ability to build and nurture a high performing and caring culture
- A comfort level in building systems and process
How to apply
Please click APPLY.