Our client presents an exciting and rare opportunity for a driven and experienced individual to step into an influential Head of Marketing role working within a market leading Construction and Property company. Reporting directly into the COO, the position available is focused around implementing strategic marketing communications with the result of delivering business leadership and growth opportunities driven through the marketing and communication teams.
The successful candidate will lead the Marketing and Communications function towards success, with 3 direct reports servicing various marketing levels.
The strategic company marketing plan nationally will oversee the identification of opportunities for the growth of marketing strategies, driving revenue generation, championing an enhanced CX whilst developing further internal engagement and loyalty.
As the Head of Marketing the core responsibilities will include:
- Working with business leaders to devise best-in-breed GTM strategies aligned with wider business objectives, owning all communication planning and execution.
- Drive ongoing brand recognition and positioning, working with the Bids team for proposal development and tender submissions.
- Manage all internal and external comms, inclusive of PR, Corporate and Community events.
- Develop and lead the Digital Marketing strategies, across all channels.
- Content management and distribution across B2B sector, inclusive on industry bodies and clients.
Key Skills and Competencies required from successful candidates;
- At least 5 years in a senior leadership role
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Exceptional experience and knowledge in all marketing and communication channels.
- Proven track record where applicable - portfolios where available.
- Previous Construction or Property Development industry experience favourable.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Will Greenwood on 02 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.