About the company
Our client is a ASX listed global player boasting an iconic premium consumer brand that is going from strength to strength with impressive revenue results. The business is focused on "thinking differently", they are innovative and have a strong product pipeline that is guaranteed to win market share and position their brand as leader in its space. We are looking for a Head of Marketing across ANZ to join the business who will essentially be a 2IC here in market and report through to Marketing Director in Asia.
This business-critical appointment will take a lead role in shaping the future growth trajectory and continue to drive brand awareness and sales growth. Strategic Marketing is regarded as an essential building block to business success, so it is imperative that the appointed candidate can bridge the gap between setting a clear strategic vision, and delivering strong brand and marketing strategies that resonate with a wide array of consumers. You will be responsible driving the overarching marketing strategy for Australia and New Zealand to ensure you deliver on commercial and strategic growth plans as well as for leading and mentoring a team of 2. This is a high profile leadership role that interacts with their global office regularly, imperative to your success will be your ability to influence key stakeholders and build collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Develop the Marketing strategy for Australia & New Zealand to drive the demand for the brand and continued sales growth
- Optimise the brand experience across all consumer touch points both online and offline including CRM & customer experience
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and overall management to the team
- Identify external partners to build brand equity and develop relevant brand and marketing programs
- Continuous optimisation across the funnel to ensure channels and programs are effective
- Establish and foster a culture of innovation, and mindset of challenging the status quo in order to drive business growth
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with emphasis on Business or Marketing
- Experience within a premium brand from a consumer, lifestyle, retail or potentially FMCG background
- Demonstrated experience & success within a senior marketing role with strong brand undertone
- Success in working within matrixed and multinational organisations
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Track record of developing and coaching talent
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button now. For any additional specific questions or to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512.